Client: Our client i is the global leader in motion and control technologies
The Application Engineer is responsible for increasing sales volume and margin within existing and new accounts within the OEM and distribution channels, as well as maintaining existing business, in the assigned MOI Market of Interest.
- Actively support the Corporation’s Win Strategy.
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with OEM customers and distributor accounts while meeting position objectives.
- Ensures the Company products are specified to maintain and increase revenue by prioritizing the opportunities on an account-by-account basis to obtain optimum sales and margin results.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of divisional products, applications, features, advantages and benefits. Keeps up with internal and external training and development
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and maintaining effective agreements.
- Deliverables for the position include but are not limited to:
- Identification and launch of innovative product opportunities.
- Identification of new business, technologies and markets for the division.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline – Engineering preferred – or Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in direct and/or distributor sales of industrial technical products.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, in English
- Must be flexible to travel up to 50% of time
- Must demonstrate ability to motivate and sustain growth in territory
- Advanced knowledge of water treatment and marine industries is an advantage