REF. 3420: CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (NIGERIA)
Client: Our client is a Multinational Company in the Oil&Gas Sector
- To ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the clients requirements, with special attention to costs
- To define scope and setting objectives, baseline, evaluating risks, opportunities and constraints engaging all stakeholders
- To create Construction management procedures and guidelines by assessing both the strengths and weaknesses, implement changes and drive workforces to deliver by checking, modifying, preparing work instructions as per constantly updated needs
- To set project KPIs, priorities and deadlines to measure project performance with key project accomplishments, highlights and lowlights
- To liaise and coordinate with public authorities, sub- contractors, vendors, Contract & Material purchase cells and external agencies/consultants.
- To plan resources, services, contractors, spares, consumables, installation material, equipment and tools needed for the execution of the work by ensuring adherence to the procedures for material, labour and plant / equipment procurement, timely placed and delivered
- To report directly to the Project Manager and monitor progress of the construction for compliance with schedule
- To create a positive and proactive approach that motivates the site team and ensuring that personnel is adequately resourced and trained
- To participate in weekly/monthly progress, procurement and commercial meetings
- To report to the Project and Planning Mangers on the progress and quality of the project(s) and obtain authority from the Project Manager for any decisions / instructions required to ensure timely delivery
- Graduated Mechanical Engineer
- 15 years’ experience in Workshop prefabrication, Mechanical Construction and Erection (piping and steel structures) work execution and management preferably supported by a computerised procedure.
- Proficiency English both oral and written