REF. 3431: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER CDMO
Our Client operating in CDMO and in the Biotech Industry offers Contract Development and Manufacturing services for high value fermentation products – with more than 50 years of experience in microbial fermentation – through innovative and highly sustainable biomanufacturing solutions.
Our Client develops, optimizes and manufactures fermentation processes based on bacteria, yeasts and fungi, managing a wide range of molecules such as peptides, enzymes, alternative food proteins, high-value food ingredients, therapeutic proteins, antibody fragments.
Within thin context, quickly growing and evolving, we are searching for a Business Development Manager CDMO.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities and drive the sales process through to closure within the assigned geography / products categories
- Manage the negotiation processes with identified new customers for the biotech division (microbial fermentation)
- Prepare and attend customer meetings (at biotech sites or at customer’s location)
- Achieve designated yearly sales targets
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of biotech services (microbial fermentation)
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with the production sites team to generate quotes and SOW’s in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and attend conferences and trade shows as required
- Contribute to gathering market intelligence on key competitors in the Biotech CDMO field (microbial fermentation)
- Reporting and maintaining updated CRM
- Proven track record of high-value deals in the contract development and manufacturing biotech arena
- Available to travel extensively within the territory
- Positive attitude, personal drive and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills