REF. 3432: BUYER/SUSTAINABILITY SPECIALIST
Client: leading international pharmaceutical company
Position: The Buyer/Sustainability Specialist will work on multiple Procurement projects acting as the key point of reference for ESG/Sustainability issues.
Working closely both with Category Managers and ESG Corporate Dept, he/she will be responsible for re-evaluating suppliers sustainability standards and Company criteria for tenders, aiming to effectively increase Sustainability in the Purchasing Dept.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Economics or equivalent program;
- Master in Environmental Engineering or related fields is preferred;
- Deep understanding of Purchasing Department organization and procedures;
- Extensive Knowledge of Global ESG guidelines/ regulatory standards;
- Previous experience in sustainable procurement;
- Effective stakeholder management;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Agility to develop flexible approaches to changing conditions;
- Proficiency in English language (both oral and written).