Our client is a Multinational company in the metals and mining industries. On its behalf, we are looking for the IT Controlling Specialist:
- Lead strategic and transformation initiatives such as ERP (SAP) and Consolidation and Business Intelligence;
- Deliver best in class out of box capabilities through planning, analysis, design and leading development teams to realize the business processes
- Lead architectural discussions, evaluate the out-of-box capabilities in core ERP functions for strategic or transformation projects;
- Guide teams across IT, business and vendors to deliver disciplined Quality Assurance;
- Lead production deployment, cutover or cloud migration activities with infrastructure team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Functional and customization experience working directly with Controlling and Project Control processes on the SAP ECC6 and/or S4/HANA (CO and PS modules are must; FI is a very nice to have). Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2 full lifecycle SAP and/or ERP implementations.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Consolidation and Group Reporting solutions.
- Fluent English
Location: near Legnano, availability to travel in Italy and abroad