Company: International Company operating in Mobile Internet Services.
The Role: the Senior Product Manager in the company is an International position that work with teams of other Product Managers, Engineers and Designers to build products.
The role is a key member for innovating and executing the various product initiatives across the company. We are looking for entrepreneurial Product Manager with a true passion for mobile and internet services. The position is full time and based at Milan office.
- Own and deliver success on business goals for your product area by developing a compelling product vision and executing on it from ideation to product launch
- Synthesize insights from user research, internal and external meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits
- Drive high quality, rapid product launches with a team of customer-focused engineers and designers
- Act as a guide and mentor for the more junior Product Managers or Product Owners part of his/her team
- Define and analyze metrics, KPIs and funnels that inform the success of products (our client is a data-driven company)
- Understand Company’s competitive scenario and deliver products that are recognized best in the Industry
- 5 +years of product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish and 3 years people management (direct or indirect), in particularly of product managers, engineers and designers
- Exceptional organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Extensive experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience on the application of lean startup methodologies ( you know perfectly well what an MVP is)
- Strong analytical abilities and familiarity with web and mobile analytics tools
- Very Good communication and presentation skills
- Deep experience in understanding the Finance and Fintech industries as well as previous experiences as a Product Manager in innovative banking services or in a fintech startup are a very important plus
- Technical background and previous experiences in the development of mobile apps and/or backend platforms / APIs is strongly desired
- Familiarity with data analysis (i.e.: data science patterns) and/or business intelligence systems (Qlikview, Business Objects, etc.) and/or SQL is a plus
- A very good knowledge of written and oral English is mandatory
Location: Milan, with the frequently transfers to India and USA.