Company: International Company operating in Mobile Internet Services.
The Role: Product Manager in the company is an International position that work with teams of other Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Engineers and Designers for the go-to-market of products.
The role is a key member for innovating and executing the various product initiatives across the company. We are looking for Product Managers with a true passion for mobile and internet services. The position is full time and based at Milan office.
- Analyze markets, products, and competition for the purpose of shaping the product direction, alongside Product Management, Engineering and Design
- Effectively communicate with Sales, Business and other leadership functions to distill and surface market feedback to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing CPaaS products
- Partner with data research team to deeply understand customer needs and wants to guide inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Partner with Sales and Product Managers to set product adoption goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our CPaaS solutions
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, communication opportunities, digital, etc.)
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the regional teams in an effort to scale impact, while meeting market-specific needs
- 6+ years experience in digital technology or communication technology
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications
- Structured thinking, communications and overall approach
- Ability to set product priorities and managing and communicating tradeoffs
- Knowledgeable about advertising technology, especially attribution
- Experience communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organizational and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Deep experience in understanding well the SMS and E-mail services market and/or previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS company in the communication industry is an important plus
- A Very good knowledge of written and oral English is mandatory