Company: International Company operating in Mobile Internet Services.
The Role: The Head of Data & Analytics is a new international role in the company that will work with Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Business and other top functions of the company to make important product and business decisions.
- Drive the strategy and the roadmap for analytics, reporting, and internal tools inside the Product division of the company
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing leadership to create best-in-class product analytics to support effective decision making across the business. Evaluates new and alternate approaches, models and tools, working closely with these cross-functional colleagues
- Hire and lead a high performing analyst team that implements that roadmap, develop their skills, mentor, and help to prioritize their work
- Perform root cause analyses to identify business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trend and present analysis to executive audiences
- Research on cutting-edge tools and technologies to continuously improve our data infrastructure and analytics capability
- Use data to inform, influence and support market sizing, product roadmap & product launch decisions
- Explore available technologies and research on cutting-edge tools and technologies to continuously improve data infrastructure and analytics capability
- Assist Business Planning & Operations and Product Marketing teams with annual planning, resourcing, and other operational asks, including assistance with process design
- 12+ years of experience in analytics & insights and 2+ years of experience in leading and building analytics and insights teams.
- Knowledge in visualizing insights with Tableau, QlikView or other visualization tools.
- Hands-on experience in the Big Data, data warehouse space and ETL design, analysis, implementation and maintenance
- SQL proficiency and software development experience in at least one language
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and their principles as well as data modelling techniques, purpose and applicability for dimensional and relational
- Experience managing, coaching and developing a team in these areas
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques (Data Science)
- Knowledge of cloud hosting platforms such as AWS
- Nice to have : Commercial experience using no-SQL platforms
- Spark knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English is mandatory