For the Headquarters of an Italian Multinational company with subsidiaries in EUROPE, USA and ASIA we are looking for the Head of Consolidated Financial Statements and Reporting.
He/She will be responsible for the coordination and production of the consolidated accounts for the Group. This role is responsible for providing technical support to the Finance team, to develop Group accounting policies liaising with tax, treasury, investor relations, and the Legal teams.
- Ownership of the process underlying the production of the financial consolidation for the Group (annual statutory reporting and monthly/quarterly investor reporting);
- Preparation of the financial consolidation for the Group for the purposes of the annual statutory accounts and support the consolidation accountant in the monthly/quarterly consolidation;
- Support the Group CFO in Producing the Annual Review for the Group;
- Lead the audit of the consolidated results;
- Work closely with the Legal, Investor Relations, Treasury and Tax teams on Group projects such as corporate restructurings and new internal and external reporting requirements;
- Ad-hoc financial reporting as required;
- Produce the Group year-end tax reconciliation, working alongside the tax team.
The role reports to the Group CFO.
- Degree in Management Engineering/Economics and/or Business Administration filed;
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the same role, preferably both in one of the main international Auditing Firms and in multinational companies;
- Participation in international projects
- Very good knowledge of USGAAP;
- Professional knowledge of English (writing and speaking);
- Willingness to travel
For candidates who fully cover the contents of the role is provided the Executive title (Dirigente)