RIF. 3051: SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER MARINE BUSINESS
CLIENT: Multinational leader in the Chemical Sector
JOB PURPOSE: The Supply Chain Project Manager Marine Business will report to the Supply Chain Manager Italy, Switzerland and Greece and will be part of the European Supply Chain Planning Team.
The role will be actively engaged as contributor in Planning, Warehousing, Transportation, Forecasting, Logistics Cost management for Europe Marine business.
The candidate will be involved in the set-up of a project work about Supply Chain Marine’s business.
- Ensures products availability to fulfill customer requests on time in full, Customer Management
- Ensures costs optimization: manages various pricing, payment and cost accounting requirements for multiple functions and sites
- Material & Warehouse Management
- Leads functional projects of high complexity
- Provides analysis, forecast, audit, and reporting support to identify, recommend and implement cost saving alternatives and process improvements for existing operations
- Supports new and emerging business growth and provides analysis necessary to formulate standard practices/procedures
- Leader in logistics administration with wider responsibility for cost and/or service in business unit or market. Might manage tenders and RFQs.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or Logistics or related field.
- Overall experience of 5/6 years gained within consulting firms or within companies in the logistic-supply chain field
- Fluent both written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular with Excel
- SAP Knowledge and experience is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Availability to travel around Europe
LOCATION: Vimercate (MB)