RIF. 3086: YOUNG PLANT QUALITY ENGINEER
CLIENT: Multinational leader in its reference sector
JOB PURPOSE: The Quality Engineer provides management of the quality, lean and EHS function at the facility, in accordance with all applicable company policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring that quality, lean and EHS program, policies, plans, standards and requirements are met at the facility, maintaining and improving Quality, Lean and EHS System; ensure quality standards are met also in relation to new product development and major product modifications. Interfaces routinely with all plant functions, customer and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in management engineering or related technical discipline;
- 4/5 years applicable experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive)
- Familiarity with total quality concepts, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and IATF 16949 procedures
- Quality plans, SPC, FMEA, PPAP experience
- Continuous improvement and Lean Techniques knowledge
- English fluent, French would be an asset.
LOCATION: Arsago Seprio (VA)