RIF. 3089: HEAD OF PHYSICAL SCRIPTED PRODUCTION
Relevant International player in developing, (co)producing and distributing high quality content.
The Head of physical scripted Production, who will report to the Scripted productions Director, will be responsible for the production & postproduction internal team, and, in particular:
- supervising and controlling the production of high-quality series productions, from planning, pre-production, filming to final delivery stages across organizational, technical, commercial and financial terms
- negotiating and ongoing reviewing of production budgets and the financial requirements plan, in close coordination with external partners as well as internal interfaces
- the compliance and the harmonization of the productions with international procedures and rules about production issues
- controlling the creation and adherence to the filming schedule as well as the overall organization of the production
- monitoring the final production deliverables, in close consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
- consulting, with the support of the editorial team, since the review of initial script drafts, on budget constraints, practicality and foreseeable production complications and issues, in order to find appropriate solutions to meet budget requirements
- working closely with the executive producers across submissions, development and production management issues
- supporting the business affairs, executive producers and talent manager in negotiating all commercial and legal contractual points for production crew and cast agreements
- being the owner of all production management discussion and issues
- managing and overseeing the development and production of collateral materials, international deliverables and other specific and one-off requests
- making a central contribution to maintaining contact with the entire industry, especially with national and, if necessary, international funding institutions.
- at least 8 years’ overall professional experience in scripted production, which at least 2 as Line Producer/ Production Manager for series or movies, at production companies and/or broadcasters and/or streaming platforms
- Extensive track record of production management across a broad range of scripted high quality output
- Substantial knowledge of scripted production with a level of technical understanding
- excellent business and finance skills
- extensive knowledge of commissioning and green light
- Considerable experience of long-term planning and leading people, teams and resources around complex schedules and budgets
- Substantial and up-to-date knowledge of the Italian and the International Film and TV industry
- Good written and spoken English (C1 level)
- Advanced influencing and negotiating skills
- negotiation skills with talents and various types of suppliers and resources
- Team-work attitude
Type of contract
Permanent, full time, on exclusive basis.
Middle Manager (“Quadro”); Top Manager (“Dirigente”) in case of outstanding senior candidates.
Milan (in average 5/10 days a month) + shooting locations + smart working.
- They won’t be taken into consideration candidates with professional experience in non scripted content production (i.e. light entertainment, documentary…).