RIF: 3154: CUSTOMER SERVICE – ORDER TO CASH SPECIALIST
Client: Company leader in its reference sector
Job purpose: The Order to Cash Specialist will be responsible for the support, monitoring and accurate execution of billing and accounts receivable process. This will be achieved through working in collaboration with the business process outsource team, credit control, local finance teams and operational teams.
- Process orders, deductions, and create contracts.
- Manage Claims and Accounts Receivables.
- Able to address any potential order/deduction/contract issues.
- Provide timely and thorough communication with clients and customers.
- Communicate regularly with management advising any critical issues or opportunities.
- Provide reports to clients/customers as needed.
- High School Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent office experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service and working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
- Preferred experience in accounting, finance or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel