RIF. 3259: KEY ACCOUNT OLEODINAMICA
Client: important multinational leader in its reference sector
Position: The primary purpose of this role is to develop Group/Divisions sales and market share within defined scope of responsibility. The employee strives to maintain and increase sales revenues with existing and new direct accounts.
- Achieve the annual sales plan, maximize sales growth and maintain current business.
- Identify new business opportunities and manage project pipeline.
- Develop and apply business plans for target accounts.
- Cooperate within team and together with all Parker resources to generate growth for Parker overall.
- Improve technical LTR score for target accounts.
- Able to drive own initiative whilst remaining a team player.
- Able to create relations and positively influence.
- Open to change with a positive attitude.
- Able to think strategically whilst managing practical day to day operating issues.
- Strong IT skills and passion for creating relationships through digital platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards tight deadlines.
- University degree or relevant working experience.
- Experience in relevant technology.
- Knowledge of the market within relevant applications
Location: Corsico (MI)