RIF. 3373: JUNIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Client: Major U.S. multinational corporation a leader in its target industry
Job purpose: Within Electric Motion and Pneumatic Division, he/she provides leadership and management of the transformation of manufacturing with a clear view to optimization and automation, both in terms of process and information flow. He/She reports to Lean and Automation manager. Interfaces routinely with all plant functions, customers, and suppliers.
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline;
- Experience of 1/3 years in automation role in a structured company.
- Knowledge of robot and PLC programming languages with demonstrated ability to support manufacturing processes to increase production capability.
- Good knowledge of Italian and English.
- Travel periodically for several days to other company sites to provide local support and share expertise.
- Familiarity with total quality concepts, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and IATF 16949 procedures
- Continuous improvement and Lean Techniques knowledge
Location: Cinisello Balsamo (MI)