RIF. 3398: GLOBAL TRAVEL RETAIL SENIOR MANAGER – GENOVA
COSTA CROCIERE IS SEARCHING FOR:
JOB PURPOSE: inserted within the Onboard Sales Department, he/she will develop and lead a unit responsible for overseeing all aspects of retail shops operations. The Shop Senior Manager develops effective strategies, optimizes product offerings, and maintains operational excellence to achieving revenue targets and maintaining a customer-centric environment.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the retail shops, in alignment with company’s objectives and brand positioning.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to analyze market trends and consumer behavior to identify growth opportunities and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Source new categories/products, assess partners performance, and negotiate conditions to expand the category/product offering and increase profitability.
- Negotiate favorable terms with suppliers, manage vendor relationships, and optimize logistic processes.
- Contribute to set performance metrics, sales targets, and KPIs for each category and shop.
- Develop and manage the shop budget, including revenue forecasts, expense control, and profitability analysis.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Monitor sales data, analyze trends, and identify and suggests opportunities to optimize pricing, product mix, and promotional activities also including cross-selling, up-selling and bundling strategies.
- Analyze financial reports, sales data and KPI’s to make informed decisions that drive financial performance and cost optimization.
- Stay updated on retail technology trends and implement innovative solutions to enhance customer experiences, streamline operations, and gather data-driven insights.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, On board Revenue management, HR, Finance and Logistic to ensure alignment and achievement of overall business goals.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Economics or similar
- Consolidated experience in companies in the Luxury Goods sector or similar (Cosmetics, Fashion, Jewellery, Wine & Spirits, Accessorize, Duty Free) in international contexts and in strategic roles within commercial functions.
- Strong skills in Category Management and Visual Merchandising are required
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative.
- Strong commercial focus and prioritization skills.
- Passionate on retail world.
- Welcome start up experience in Retail sector.
- Motivated and empathetic with strong social interactions skills.
- Italian and English language fluent, with preferably knowledge of a third language among French, Spanish or German.
- Available to travel.