OUR CLIENT : a Business Unit of a multinational Company, global leader in the engineering sector.
THE POSITION: The Value Stream Manager has broad responsibility and leadership for overall operation of a value stream. Implements the company Lean system and Win Strategy to ensure a safe work environment, maximizes profitable growth, drives quality improvements, provides premier customer service, develops a technically qualified work force, reduces operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements. Oversees day-to-day activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly expectations
- Bachelor Degree (Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- 5/7 years of major professional accomplishments, including increasing responsibility and leadership of projects and teams of considerable size, scope and complexity.
- Possesses analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper opportunities
- Sufficient experience and background in accounting, PC skills, manufacturing, human resources management, strategic planning.
- Involved with or lead a team in LEAN process improvements/implementation preferred
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results by meeting organizational objectives. Capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and capabilities.
- English: excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Innovation & Creativity
- Decision making
- Results Driven