Client: Our client a leading player in the manufacturing sector
Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for products and processes; provides statistical information for quality improvement by gathering data on trends and root cause analysis; Responsible to guide technical evaluation, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
- Quality Policy & Processes: Communicates customer, regulatory and organizational requirements to assure product quality, contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Quality System Management: Oversees the effective documentation and implementation of the quality management system to assure compliance with customer and regulatory requirements and the standards set by corporate/division policies.
- Implements the performance measurements necessary to effectively evaluate product quality.
- Quality & Supplier interface: collaborate with Purchasing on the development and implementation of a supplier management strategy; Assess supplier capabilities and monitor supplier quality to ensure desired levels of performance
- Quality & New Product Development: Collaborates with Engineering on new product development and design review for quality/reliability issues; oversees Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process
- Identify and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering or related technical discipline
- 3 years of experiences in manufacturing (automotive would be a plus)
- Experience with quality improvements tools and techniques
- Demonstrable Knowledge of ISO and similar Quality requirements
Location: Milan, North East Area