Company: International Company operating in Mobile Internet Services.
The Role: The Head of UX & Design in the company is a new international role in the Company, that will work with Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Business and other top functions of the company to make important impacts on how the products of the company are shaped.
- Manage, motivate & develop a team of highly skilled designers; onsite & offshore (India / USA)
- Collaborate with the sales department to contribute design, pitch & presentation ideas.
- Be familiar with various software & tools, ensuring the most effective process of execution is being used; driving best practice;
- Help create all project-necessary documentation including ecosystems, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, user scenarios, functional specifications, navigation schemas, and clickable prototypes
- Design and prepare production-ready assets, and work closely with the tech and product team to help produce the final product
- Continually identify opportunities for improving the overall user experience. You will be the driver of UX best practices.
- 10+ years experience as a leading UX/UI designer with a deep understanding of mobile/digital industries in both B2C and B2B environments
- Proven experience in designing across platforms – specifically native mobile (iOS and Android) and web
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Strong experience with prototyping (Balsamiq Mockups, XD, Sketch, Principle), usability reviews (for example evaluation heuristics) and user tests (user interviews, A/B testing)
- Ability to produce visual mock-ups using graphical tools (UI in Photoshop or similar tools) and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS language
- Experience with web and mobile analytics tools
- Enthusiastic team player with team management experience
- Nice to have : Experience in Product Management or Marketing in digital companies and Experience in SaaS or PaaS products.
- A very good knowledge of English is mandatory.
Location: Milan, with the frequently transfers to India and USA