Company: International Company operating in Mobile Internet Services.
The Role: The Head of Marketing is a new international role in the company that will lead all marketing activities from B2B campaigns to advertising (customer acquisition), communication, social media and creative projects as well as overseeing the product marketing team.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish company brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
We are looking for a Marketing strategist able to inspire a team that will run a Marketing team (as part of the Product & Marketing Division) in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Manage, motivate & develop a team of highly skilled marketers; onsite & offshore (Italy / India / USA)
- Working closely with the Chief Product Officer to devise an effective overall marketing strategy and to help Product Marketing Managers (under your responsibility) and Product Managers to be in synch
- Developing Marketing and Communication plans to run campaigns for various objectives: branding, customer acquisitions and corporate communication
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the Marketing team and all aspects of daily management for the Marketing team
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively
- Developing performance marketing campaigns to acquire new customers in current and new countries
- Developing brand guidelines, making sure that they are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences worldwide
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- International Career path
- Extensive working experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns for different competing objectives
- Strong knowledge of Performance Marketing and specific tools (Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and other digital acquisition channels)
- Solid knowledge of web and/or mobile analytics
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Experience in Product Management or Marketing in digital startups / scale-ups and Experience in SaaS or PaaS products are relevant
- English mother tongue level
Location: Milan, with the frequently travel to India/USA